Young Adult Activity and Life Coach | Boston, MA
187 College Ave.
Somerville, MA 02144
Posted on February 24, 2023
At Reset Boston, we work with young adults (18-26), coaching them through various areas of life balance using the head, heart, and body as our guide. We coach them around things like how to succeed in college, job searches, nutrition and food shopping, finances, and fitness.
As an Activity and Life Coach, you will support our students in getting out into the community by doing it WITH them. It may be a yoga or fitness class, a movie or concert, taking them food shopping, or having a formal goal-setting meeting. Our students sometimes need someone not just to tell them what to do, but to SHOW them by example.
Please read our qualifications and skills carefully before responding.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience are highly preferred
- Ability to be flexible with your time, based on student’s needs (early evenings and some weekends are required for this position)
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean criminal background check
- Capacity to teach, guide, and motivate
- Solution-focused and goal-oriented
- Strongly collaborative, able to give and receive feedback
- Able to craft student-specific, measurable goal
- Actively invested in personal growth and wellness
- Superior communication skills via email, texts, calls, and in-person meeting
- Creative problem solve
- Highly patient and empathetic
- Efficient and organized while multitasking
Call For More Information