Young Adult Activity and Life Coach | Boston, MA
At Reset Boston, we work with young adults (18-26), coaching them through various areas of life balance using the head, heart, and body as our guide. We coach them around things like how to succeed in college, job searches, nutrition and food shopping, finances, and fitness.
As an Activity and Life Coach, you will support our students in getting out into the community by doing it WITH them. It may be a yoga or fitness class, a movie or concert, taking them food shopping, or having a formal goal-setting meeting. Our students sometimes need someone not just to tell them what to do, but to SHOW them by example.
Please read our qualifications and skills carefully before responding.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience are highly preferred
- Ability to be flexible with your time, based on student’s needs (early evenings and some weekends are required for this position)
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean criminal background check
- Capacity to teach, guide, and motivate
- Solution-focused and goal-oriented
- Strongly collaborative, able to give and receive feedback
- Able to craft student-specific, measurable goal
- Actively invested in personal growth and wellness
- Superior communication skills via email, texts, calls, and in-person meeting
- Creative problem solve
- Highly patient and empathetic
- Efficient and organized while multitasking
Call For More Information
About Reset Boston
Reset Boston is a residential coaching program for young adults who are ready to put in the work necessary to lead a truly fulfilling and independent life. Balance is something we believe is foundational and working with our young adults and a touchstone of the work we do.
> Clients between the ages of 18-26 years old.
> Clients range from those considering college or have already been enrolled, to a Gap Year experience including those exploring vocational or creative goals.
All are moving toward more independence.
We strive to offer the young adults we work with the tools that are needed to live an independent and balanced life. As an intentionally small owner-operated young adult program we offer a uniquely INDIVIDUALIZED APPROACH and meet people where they are at. We empower young adults in their process and use a creative strength-based approach in our work. We use life balance as our guide we support them with the physical, emotional, spiritual, financial, family, and social aspects of the young adult clients.
***Several of our clients have their own housing in and around Boston. Call us to find out more about Reset Boston.