Business Development Manager – Avanti Behavioral Health
5950 S. Willow Dr
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111
On-Site & Remote
Posted on September 18, 2023
Avanti Behavioral Health is currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our new state-of-the-art adolescent outpatient addiction treatment program in Greenwood Village, Colorado. We are currently looking for someone who resides and works in Colorado to help position Avanti Behavioral Health as a valued community resource with strong ethical integrity in offering clinical evidence-based programming.
Who Are We: Avanti provides highly personalized and evidence-based addiction outpatient mental health and addiction treatment services to teens 13-18. Our treatment approach is responsive to the unique needs of adolescents with a strong emphasis on community engagement, experiential programing, and a required family focused approach.
Summary: This position is responsible for growing Avanti census with 40% of business driven by outreach professional relationships. This position will develop new business reflective of various sectors of the community, maintain existing accounts and work in collaboration with the marketing team to build the Avanti brand in the local Denver market. The Outreach Manager will demonstrate the skills and abilities to manage local and targeted areas to increase quality call volume. This role works with Clinical and Admissions to streamline a transparent and consistent message of Avanti services offered.
This position will be a combination of remote, in-the-field, travel, and in-office as needed.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Driver License
- Background Check
- UA Screening
- The position is hybrid remote and in-person.
Click apply to this job above & receive Cody Gardner’s email address.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build new business development accounts for developing business development accounts.
- Responsible for utilizing new and existing relationships to achieve lead generation activity and standards and performance goals.
- Promotes the Avanti Behavioral Health, mission, and brand with internal and external stakeholders.
- Works with Admissions to monitor and manage daily and monthly lead generation activities and statistics.
- Maintain a consistent and open channel of communication with all staff and ensure that discrepancies are identified and resolved.
- Document and update all new potential and current referral contacts daily in CRM.
- Responsible for generating new client placements from personal warm source activities.
- Maintain working knowledge of admissions and clinical operations.
- Represent Avanti at regional workshops, conferences, and community-based events.
- Coordinate professional events sponsored by Avanti to increase lead generation.
- Host program-based site visits with A&B accounts.
- Identifies new partner facilities based on existing and forecasted client needs, trends, and opportunities. Preferred:
- A minimum of two years of current work experience in Outreach/Business Development for an addiction treatment outpatient center.
- Experience in behavioral health and working with adolescent treatment.
- Demonstrated metrics of qualified referrals and conversions.
- Experience with CRM management and data reporting.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to grow Avanti.
- Able to maintain a professional manner with clients, staff, clients, and visitors.
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting, under pressure and maintain open, and proper communication.
- Able to think outside the box and develop new strategies to drive business.
- Demonstrate professionalism, and strong boundaries with staff and clients.
- Background Check
- UA Screening
- Position is hybrid remote and in-person.
Call for more information