Business Partner: Marketing/Business Development (Work from Home Opportunity)
3389 Sheridan St #220
Hollywood, FL 33021
Posted on July 21, 2022
- Are you looking for something more than another employment opportunity?
- Are you looking for a chance to apply your skills and your entrepreneurial spirit and have a vested stake in the success of the program?
- Have you thought about owning or being a part-owner in a company in the behavioral health field?
Most of us start off working for someone else. We gain experience, perspective and benefit from the training and support of our supervisors and fellow team members. We go to work each day, we form close connections, and hope for a steady paycheck. There are many great companies in our industry and being employed has many benefits, can be tremendously rewarding, and most never consider other options.
Some though yearn for something different. Something with more possibility. Like branching out on our own or with others who are like-minded. The “go-getters” with a vision and big goals.
There may be more risk, but at the same time, there may be maybe more upside. Some may want to be an owner or part owner but how?
Coach-Mentors accepting Expressions of Interest from experienced Marketers and Business Development Directors looking to be part of a corporate ownership group – part of our company.
Coach-Mentors is considering offering partial ownership of the company for the right person(s) who can fulfill the role of Director of Marketing and Business Development to promote Coach-Mentors to Independent Educational Consultants, Clinical Professionals, Therapeutic/Treatment programs, and other relevant referral sources with the outcome of increasing viable referrals and clients to build the business in key geographical areas.
- You have previous marketing and/or business development experience within the behavioral health and/or therapeutic program industries
- You should be an energetic, confident self-starter who can work independently
- You are an excellent communicator (in all modalities) and a natural relationship builder
- You have proven experience and skills to develop and implement an effective Marketing/BD plan for the company
- You are able to be transparent with your work, demonstrating as you go what work is being done and accurately tracking and reporting outcomes
- You are flexible and highly dependable, with a strong sense (and demonstrated record) of personal integrity and a solid work ethic
- You have a proven record of demonstrating results by turning your marketing efforts into admissions
- You have a college degree in marketing, business, psychology, social work or a closely related discipline or you are in process of completing your degree but have several years of relevant work experience
- You have the ability to thrive in a self-directed manner in your home office
This is not a traditional employment position but if however, you want to take your career to the next level and be part of an ownership group, we’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV or resume to Jeff Brain to the email address below.