Clinical Assistant (Hourly + Signing Bonus) | NH
Posted on August 21, 2023
BEHAVOIRAL HEALTH TECHNICIANS WELCOMED!
Paying up to 21.00 an hour + 1000.00 signing bonus.
Come join a team with more than a decade of experience in helping adolescents address the mental health and co-occurring substance use challenges that are holding them back.
– Previous work experience in a clinical or residential setting
– Passion for the field of mental/behavioral health
– Have previously worked with adolescents/young adults or in a youth-focused environment
– Previous work experience as Mental Health Technician, Behavioral Health Technician, or Caregiver!
Exciting Perks with the Ridge:
- Trips off-site to exciting and scenic places alongside patients!
- Gourmet meals are provided and cooked by facilities chefs!
- Opportunity to assist and mentor adolescents on a journey to mental wellness!
- Participation in activities such as yoga and group workouts!
- Growth plan created and tailored to your personal and professional goals to work in the behavioral health field!
A Day in the Life of a Residential Behavioral Health Assistant Would Be:
- Guiding residents through daily activities to include mealtime, group activities, group and individual therapy, and ensure overall productive day for each patient in treatment.
- Promote and maintain a safe and secure environment that allows for the proper delivery of care.
- Assistant in welcoming and intaking new residents as they enter the facilities, while ensuring proper comfort and warmth at the start of their new journeys.
- Develops and/or conducts specialized psychoeducational groups to help patients gain additional knowledge while developing skills to aid along the journey of recovery.
- Effectively communicates with all staff on-site regarding patient care and patient updates to include clinical directors, clinical therapists, nursing staff, program directors, and more.
- Utilizes crisis and/or de-escalation intervention practices, when necessary and appropriate, with the patient(s) whose behavior cannot be otherwise supported without such interventions.
- Monitors patient sharps and valuables and labels/handles appropriately, and reports hazards to the proper department as needed for immediate review.
- Provides CPR, wound care, or medication management as needed under the direction of clinical staff.
Exciting Qualities You May Have:
- Previous work experience in a clinical or residential setting
- Passion for the field of mental/behavioral health
- Have previously worked with adolescents/young adults or in a youth-focused environment
Previous work experience as Mental Health Technician, Behavioral Health Technician, or Caregiver!
Requirements: B.A. or B.S. in related field preferred but not required; prior experience working with adolescents and young adults preferred; ability to pass a comprehensive background check; Minimum age of 21.
Experience Preferred for Position: Clinical Assistant, Direct care worker, DSP, Direct Support Professional, Child Care, Personal Support Worker (PSW), Direct Care Worker (DCW), Caregiver, Residential Counselor, Behavioral Technician, Support Staff, Life Skills Coach, Rehabilitation Aide.
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Weekends as needed
Front Half (38 hours)
- Sun 9AM-10PM
- Mon 2:00PM-10PM
- Tues 2:00PM-10PM
- Wed 1PM-10PM
Back Half (38 hours)
- Wed 1PM-10PM
- Thurs 2PM-10PM
- Fri 2PM-10PM
- Sat 9AM-10PM
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Milton, NH 03851:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
401(k), Life Insurance