Clinical Director | Salt Lake City, UT
4943 Wasatch Blvd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
Posted on January 11, 2023
Join the leadership at Eva Carlston Academy as the Clinical Director of our dynamic team of professional therapists! Eva Carlston is a highly reputed leader in the field of adolescent mental health care. Our team is composed of seasoned, licensed therapists who serve as role models and mentors to the students in the program as they address issues such as trauma, clinical depression, loss and anxiety.
- Organize and oversee employees and programs of the clinical department.
- Collaborate with human resources to recruit employees and ensure the department is staffed with qualified personnel.
- Develop personnel and foster expertise by facilitating clinical training and opportunities for continuous development and continuing education.
- Provide supervision over clinical/program activities, develop and implement plans for enhanced productivity and compliance.
- Ensure the timely development of programmatic treatment plans for clients on each therapist caseload. Ensure clinical documentation meets both qualitative and quantitative standards set by the company and licensing. Establish systems for both quantitative auditing and qualitative peer review that ensures that standards are maintained over time.
- Supervise clinical program staff, including facilitating clinical team meetings and ensuring provision of individual supervision.
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies, and quality standards.
- Ensure current, relevant evidence-based social work practice techniques.
- Collaborating with other members of the leadership team on organizational directives and goals in order to pursue continuous improvement and expertise in the field of adolescent mental health care.
- Represent Eva Carlston in a professional capacity.
- Meets the requirements for a Qualified Professional which are: Master or Doctoral degree in a human services or related field from an accredited college or university and clinical experience working with children and families.
- The Clinical Director must possess excellent management and mentoring skills, be an outstanding communicator, and be able to resolve conflicts and issues.
- 3-5 years experience in organizational, programmatic and supervision of licensed mental health programs and professionals.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation.
Eva Carlston offers a competitive salary based upon candidates qualifications and experience.
- Privately owned and operated
- Health insurance premiums covered by employer
- Dental and vision insurance plans available
- 80% match of up to 5% of salary contributed to 401k
- Tuition assistance and continuing education
- Free Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
- Paid annual leave
EMAIL SUE HOFFMAN FOR MORE INFORMATION
email@example.com (link below)
Supervise and mentor clinical team
Ensure quality and efficacy of clinical services
Collaborate with leadership team
Qualified professional licensed in Utah
Administrative and supervisory experience of licensed therapists
Experience in residential treatment setting
Vision, 401(k), Dental, Medical, Life Insurance