246 East Fiddlers Canyon Rd.
Cedar City, Utah 84721
Posted on November 15, 2023
Havenwood is looking for a growth-minded, energetic, personable, and gritty individual to serve as our Clinical Director.
The person Havenwood is looking for must have a love for working with disadvantaged clients who are frequently from the lower end of the socioeconomic spectrum. At Havenwood, our goal is to serve those public pay clients and give them a private pay treatment experience. We work with teen girls who have significant trauma in their young lives. They are frequently adopted and usually have reactive attachment issues.
The Clinical Director we are seeking . . .
· Is a self-motivated individual who will stop at nothing to get things done;
* Likely has experience working at one or more: Residential Treatment, Wilderness Therapy program, or Psych Hospital
* Is a creative thinker who is always looking to innovate and improve everything we do;
· Believes that no task is beneath him/her;
· Willing to be accountable for all his/her actions and decisions and require the same of others;
· Is a punctual performer and communicator who can stick to a schedule and work independently
and expects others to do the same;
· Has no patience for office drama and rumor-mongering;
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 2021 Rave4
The Clinical Director’s job responsibilities are to:
· Lead Havenwood in trauma-focused care at all times;
· Work hours generally from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but be flexible enough to meet the demands and needs of the program;
· Maintain a caseload of 2 clients or as directed by the Executive Director;
· Review histories and files of potential intakes and approve or disapprove the intake within 24 hours of receiving the same;
· Train, supervise and manage professional and paraprofessional staff members in the therapy department;
· Include proper therapy note-taking and completion of the utilization reviews and other similar documentation;
· Work with the Program Director and Educational Director in planning and managing programmatic offerings within the programs such as life skills opportunities, outdoor recreation, nightly engagement activities and weekend excursion activities to ensure therapeutic consistency in all activities.
401(k), Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid time off, Paid training, Travel reimbursement, Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance