Clinical Training: ‘Being an Attachment Therapist’ | 24 CEUs
This training is an opportunity for clinicians desiring to learn how to be an attachment therapists. The focus on the training is geared towards clinicians who work with adolescents and young adults in residential treatment programs or wilderness therapy programs.
The 3 day “Being an Attachment Therapist” training has been approved by The National Board for Certified Counselors, Inc (NBCC) for 24 CEUs.
Brief Curriculum Overview:
- Big Picture: Attachment Theory and Research
- Strategy: Leveraging Interpersonal Neurobiology to increase treatment success
- Interventions: Engaging, Supporting and Increasing Attachment Security in Client Systems
- Practice: R.E.A.L. Rich, Emotional, Authentic Learning
The working group is capped at 24 participants. Integrative Approach is solely responsible for all aspects of the program. NBCC Approval No. ACEP – 7010
Jim Thomas is an internationally renowned trainer and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. He is a former Board Member, AAMFT, Approved Supervisor, and Clinical Fellow. Jim is Director Emeritus, Denver Family Institute, and President of the Colorado Center for E.F.T. and an I.C.E.E.F.T. Certified E.F.T. Trainer (and 31 + years sober). jimthomas.care.
Amanda L Thomas, MPhEd, LAMFT Founder & Owner Integrative Approach
There are two opportunities for this 24 CEU Clinical Training:
- March 23rd – 26th, 2022 at Evn Square in SLC, UT
- June 15th – 18th, 2022 Voyage Recovery Program in Jupiter, FL