Director of Admissions | Evanston, IL
The Director of Admissions is a participant in the administrative leadership of Yellowbrick and Synchrony Brain Health. The Director is responsible for the development and execution of the clinical process, and administrative framework, for responses to all inquiries regarding clinical services to both organizations. The Director ensures the integrity of the clinical experience as related to the assessment and admission process for patients and families as well as the business, legal and research data corresponding to the inquiry, evaluation, and referral or admission to treatment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has recent experience in admissions role, preferably in leadership of admissions department
- Is a licensed clinician, LPC, LCSW, PhD, PsyD
- Has a passion for helping families in crisis find resources to help their loved ones
- Possesses leadership qualities
- Has business development skills and interests
- Is detail oriented, organized and manages time effectively
- Thrives in a collaborative, professional, dedicated organization
- Lives in the Chicagoland area or willing to relocate
- Competitive Compensation
- Health/Vision/Dental Stipend
- Relocation package if applicable
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
Works with and supervises Admissions Coordinator
Timely response to admission inquires
Shepherds the clinical process towards admission
Experience in admissions role, preferably leadership
Licensed clinician: LPC, LCSW, PhD, PsyD
Passion for admissions work; helping families in crisis
Vision, 401(k), Dental, Medical, Call For More Information
At Yellowbrick, our treatment philosophy is guided by research findings that show that enduring success is facilitated by working alongside emerging adults coping with actual life experiences in “real time,” with a professional presence supporting the development of skills required to navigate the challenges of life.
By combining treatment with active participation within the community, Yellowbrick sustains and strengthens personal confidence and establishes educational and vocational accomplishments that anchor the emerging adult. Our community of peers and professionals, along with the neighboring university community of Evanston, is united in a commitment to assist individuals in discovering the inner strengths, motivations and goals that build the foundation on which a productive and satisfying life can be achieved.