Mental Health Therapist/Licensed Mental Health Counselor | TX
10514 Oberrender Road
Needville, TX 77461
Posted on July 26, 2023
As a Therapist at Fulshear You:
- Receive immense opportunity for clinical growth
- Get to enjoy the collaboration of a multidisciplinary team approach including other clinicians, nursing staff, residential staff, and life skills specialists.
- Receive established industry-leading training
- Have the ability to make a long-term impact on individual clients and their families.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits packages
- Receive EMDR Certification
Please reach out to our HR Manager, Tracey Younger, and reference this AKOT ad. Email: HR@fulsheartransition.com
Therapist Job Responsibilities
- Providing individual, family, and group therapy each week
- Possess an affinity for relational, experiential, and systemic modalities.
- Planning, implementing, and adjusting a course of treatment as required.
- Collaboration with teams
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Needville, TX (Outside of Houston, TX)
BACKGROUND PROFILE: Equine Therapist/Mental Health Therapist/Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- The ideal candidate will possess a license in one of the following disciplines Master of Social Work (MSW), Master of Clinical Social Work (CSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT)
- Associate licensure is welcomed
- Licensed in the State of Texas or able to be licensed in the State of Texas soon
- Two years of working experience in residential setting (preferred but not required)
- Able to work with a collaborative team
- Good verbal, written communication, and professional documentation charting skills.
- Family system work experience.
- Equine experience a plus. Preferred EAGALA or Natural Lifemanship Certification to do Equine Therapy
Vision, 401(k), Dental, Medical, Life Insurance, Call For More Information