Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center Opening Intensive Treatment Program In Houston, TX
Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center announces the opening of its state-of-the-art treatment facility just outside the heart of Houston, Texas in Sugar Land. This expansion marks a significant milestone in our commitment to providing cutting-edge mental health care in a space specifically designed to assist youth and young adults in healing from the complexities of psychiatric, emotional, and behavioral health issues.
Key Features of Our New Treatment Facility Include:
- Modern and Comfortable Environment: The new facility is thoughtfully designed to provide a safe, welcoming, and comfortable atmosphere. Understanding the importance of an intensive treatment environment that fosters mental wellness and peer connection, and promotes a sense of well-being for those seeking our specialized clinical services.
- Cutting-Edge Treatment Modalities: Equinox remains at the forefront of mental health care by integrating the latest evidence-based treatment modalities. The facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to ensure that clients receive the highest quality care available. Each component of care methodically connects to the whole ensuring a seamless treatment process producing the results that every young person in the program deserves and that parents are expecting.
- Diverse and Specialized Programs: Recognizing the unique needs of each individual and family in the program, offering individualized treatment inclusive of individual and group therapy, innovative holistic approaches such as qEEG and neurofeedback, somatic therapies, experiential and adventure therapies, a state-of-the-art learning lab for those struggling in a traditional academic environment, and milieu therapy services to name a few. Equinox Counseling and Wellness Center’s goal is to provide comprehensive care tailored to each person’s journey to mental wellness.
- Experienced and Compassionate Team: Equinox is proud to boast a team of experienced and compassionate mental health professionals dedicated to supporting youth, young adults, and families on their path to healing from the impact of significant mental and behavioral health issues. The clinical team, therapeutic care specialists, and parent leadership coaches are committed to ensuring the positive outcomes that every person in the program.
- Community Integration: As a responsible member of the greater Houston community, Equinox is eager to contribute positively to the local landscape. Equinox is planning to collaborate with local organizations, to host community events, and actively participate in initiatives that promote mental health awareness in Houston.
The Sugar Land location is currently accepting admissions. To learn more about the grand opening event, reach out to Eve Boyd, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 720-653-2720 or visit the website at www.EquinoxCounseling.com .
About Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center
Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center is a leading provider of mental health services, dedicated to enhancing the well-being of youth, young adults, and their families. With a commitment to excellence, innovation, and compassion, we strive to make a positive impact on the lives of those we serve.