Equinox Counseling & Wellness Centers Opens State of the Art Treatment Facility in Denver, CO
Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center, Denver, Colorado’s Premier Intensive Treatment Program, is announcing the opening of its state-of-the-art facility just minutes from the majestic Rocky Mountains. Its one-of-a-kind intensive treatment program features a comprehensive system of care that is breaking barriers in today’s climate of mental health treatment. The new facility services three age groups: 9-12 (Prevention Program), 13-17 (Intervention Program), and 18-28 (Young Adult Development Program).
The facility is designed to provide cutting-edge, compassionate, specialized care to youth, young adults, and their families in need of clinically sophisticated treatment in the Denver metropolitan area and beyond.
As the demand for high-quality mental health services continues to rise, Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center remains committed to addressing the ever-rising needs of its community. The new facility is equipped with the latest advancements in mental health treatment, offering comprehensive components of care that provide families with a new level of care within the continuum of traditional therapy and out-of-home treatment. The results are refreshing, sustainable, and life-changing.
Key features of the new treatment facility include:
- Expert Team: A team of highly skilled and compassionate mental health professionals is dedicated to delivering personalized care tailored to each individual’s unique needs.
- Innovative Therapies: Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center is at the forefront of mental health treatment, offering a range of evidence-based therapies and interventions to promote family-level healing.
- Holistic Approach: A belief in a holistic approach to mental health, addressing not only the presenting symptoms, but also the underlying factors that contribute to the complexities of the mental health issues.
- Comfortable Environment: A state-of-the-art facility that is designed to provide a warm, welcoming, and safe environment to support youth and families on the journey to mental wellness.
- Community Engagement: Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center is committed to fostering a sense of community and reducing the stigma with mental health, and actively engages with the local community to promote awareness and understanding.
Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center’s CEO, Mary Marcantonio expresses excitement about the new facility, stating, “Our commitment to providing exceptional intensive mental health treatment is reflected in the design and comprehensive services offered at our new facility. We aim to create a space where youth, young adults, and families are empowered to seek help and embark on a path to improve their mental well-being.”
For more information about Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center or to schedule a tour, please visit www.EquinoxCounseling.com or Eve Boyd, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-653-2720.
About Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center
Equinox Counseling & Wellness Center is a leading provider of mental health services, dedicated to enhancing the well-being of youth, young adults, and their families. With a commitment to excellence, innovation, and compassion, we strive to make a positive impact on the lives of those we serve.