An experienced, highly trained, and credentialed team of passionate coaches dedicated to supporting parents who are helping their teen, young adult, or post-secondary adult confront the challenges of increasing independence.
– We work with therapeutic and residential programs as an objective third party to provide parents with support
and guidance around how to best support their child while in a program.
– We do a minimum of a 6 call package with our clients: Prior, During and After treatment
– All coaching calls are done over the phone to provide easy accessibility
– We work uniquely with each therapeutic and residential program to make sure we are in line with each
programs process, language and
– After each session we send a call debrief to the program’s relevant staff or upload the debrief to the programs
– Most therapeutic and residential programs will enroll our fees into their enrollment cost eliminating any cost to
Type of Practice
Average Number of Programs Visited Per Year
Certified Parent Coach
40 hour ICF approved Parent Certification Class
Work with Clients and Families
Number of Clients Per Year
Failure to Launch