Coaching | Adventure Based Outpatient Programming
* We are an adventure-based therapeutic program based out of Asheville, NC.
* Working with a clients facing substance use, mental health, and behavioral health challenges.
* Our work is group based, with small sizes of 2 facilitators to 10 clients; serving both young men and young women.
* Outings range from 5-8 hours, including transportation and all adventure gear (hiking, mountain bikes, paddle boards, rafting, & rock climbing)
* The PIVOTPoint Program is a 6-week, experiential outpatient model for young adults ages 18 and up.
* Adolescent programming, for those 14-17, is localized to the greater Asheville area.
* We can work seamlessly with client clinical supports already in place.
Type of Practice
Average Number of Programs Visited Per Year
No State License Available (N/A)
All outings informed by Person-centered Therapy, ACT, CBT, DBT, CRM, MI, Clinical First Responder, Non-violent de-escalation training (CSI+)
Work with Clients and Families
Number of Clients Per Year
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Failure to Launch