Family Therapist, Adolescent Behavioral Health | St. Cloud, MN
Posted on June 7, 2022
Newport Healthcare offers free training in areas such as DBT, EMDR, ABFT and more!
Per Diem Position Summary:
Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the Family Therapist is the primary contact for families assigned on their caseload. The Family Therapist facilitates individual, family and group therapy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry a caseload of families designated as the point of contact for the family.
- Facilitate individual family and group therapies within the framework of the Newport Academy clinical model and Attachment-Based Family Therapy model.
- Facilitate new Parent Orientations
- Coordinate Clinical Director program scheduling and coordinating services for the clinical program.
- Meet with prospective family members to discuss the clinical family program.
- Responsible for the timely completion of clinical documentation
- Attend weekly treatment team meetings, staff meetings, and clinical supervision.
- Attend meetings, trainings and conferences representing Newport Academy as needed.
Carry a caseload of families and serve as POC
Facilitate individual and group therapy sessions
Meet with prospective family members
Master’s or doctorate in relevant field
Licensed in Minnesota
Experience providing family therapy with teens