Full Time Licensed Therapist (Layton, UT)
1904 West Gordon Ave
Layton, UT 84041
Posted on July 28, 2022
Solstice West, located in Layton, UT, is hiring.
We are looking for someone dedicated to making a difference in the lives of their clients. Candidates must have experience working with clients who have experienced trauma, attachment issues, depression, anxiety, and/or mood disorders. Experience in an adolescent residential treatment setting is preferred. A therapist caseload includes an average of 7 clients and provides individual, family, and group therapy weekly.
– Master’s degree from an accredited graduate program in a behavioral health-related field, including graduate degrees in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage, and Family Therapy.
– Must have current Utah licensure within their professions (LAC, LPC, LMFT, LCSW etc.)
– Specialized trauma training in EMDR, Brainspotting, Somatic Experiencing and/or other trauma-informed modalities.
Pay and Benefits
*Includes a $5,000 signing bonus after a successful 6 months on the job
$65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance,
- Flexible schedule,
- Health insurance,
- Paid time off,
- Professional development assistance,
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply