Full Time Licensed Therapist (Layton, UT)
Solstice West, located in Layton, UT, is hiring.
We are looking for someone dedicated to making a difference in the lives of their clients. Candidates must have experience working with clients who have experienced trauma, attachment issues, depression, anxiety, and/or mood disorders. Experience in an adolescent residential treatment setting is preferred. A therapist caseload includes an average of 7 clients and provides individual, family, and group therapy weekly.
– Master’s degree from an accredited graduate program in a behavioral health-related field, including graduate degrees in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage, and Family Therapy.
– Must have current Utah licensure within their professions (LAC, LPC, LMFT, LCSW etc.)
– Specialized trauma training in EMDR, Brainspotting, Somatic Experiencing and/or other trauma-informed modalities.
Pay and Benefits
*Includes a $5,000 signing bonus after a successful 6 months on the job
$65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance,
- Flexible schedule,
- Health insurance,
- Paid time off,
- Professional development assistance,
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
About Solstice West RTC
Solstice RTC is a residential treatment center that has helped hundreds of struggling teens on their journey to solving issues like depression, anxiety, mood disorders, trauma and associated symptoms, drug abuse/addiction, and behavioral problems. Solstice is a warm, inviting residential treatment center for young women ages 14 – 18 located outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
We work with our clients in a variety of ways, using many different therapeutic techniques, such as:
– Family Therapy (Interventions, Groups, etc.)
– Equine Therapy
– Music and Art Therapy
– Adventure Therapy
– Substance Abuse and Addictions Work (if appropriate)
– Group Therapy (Wide Variety of Specialty Groups)
We are a SEVIS approved school, so International Students can get school credit while in our care. Also, we are NPS certified, which means approved students can get funding from their California school district.
Solstice West has a sister program, Solstice East that is located in Asheville, NC.