Lead Therapist Counselor
2200 Price Rd
Martin, Georgia 30557
Posted on February 2, 2024
The role of the Lead Therapeutic Counselor is to lead our Therapeutic Team in fulfilling our client’s therapeutic goals. You directly report to the Chief Programs Officer. Operation standards are developed in conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer. In addition, you are the case manager of your assigned residents. Once establishing an effective treatment plan, you facilitate individual and group sessions to bring hope and healing to the resident.
Key Result Area #1: Lead Therapeutic Team
– Serve the therapeutic team by helping them grow into therapists who fulfill Shepherds Hill Academy’s vision.
– Ensure each therapist is educated in and can fulfill SHA’s therapeutic standards.
– Work with the Director of Operations to Improve workplace resources.
– Establish team goals and strategic plans.
Key Result Area #2: Maintain documentation of assigned resident’s treatment progress.
– Upon enrollment, conduct initial assessments to develop preliminary treatment plan(s).
– Within 30 days, develop and deliver a Master Treatment Plan.
– Conduct and maintain proper session documentation for individual and group sessions.
– Develop an official exit plan with the family prior to a student’s departure date.
Key Result Area #3: Improve on SHA’s Therapeutic Infrastructure
– Evaluate areas of improvement for the therapeutic team.
– Coordinate improvements with the COO and CPO
– Create and train interdepartmental responsibilities.
– Expand team communication expectations.
– Annually evaluate the Therapeutic Team’s operations standards.
LPC License in the State of Georgia
Life Insurance, Paid time off, Travel reimbursement, Call for more information