Licensed Registered Nurse | Signing Bonus
21051 Warner Center Lane
Woodland HHills, CA 91367
Posted on October 30, 2023
Registered Nurse at Optimum Performance Institute This individual will be providing care to young adults in a residential treatment setting, as well as engaging and supporting family members. This individual will be providing care to young adults in a residential treatment setting, as well as engaging and supporting family members.
General Summary: Responsible to care for medical emergencies and for the general medical support of the students. Responsible for sorting and passing out medications accurately.
Pay ranges from $45.00 – $48.00 per hour.
Hiring Bonus $2000.00
- Respond to reports of pain or sickness as they arise and assess the student.
- Determine when a student is to be placed on sick bed due to illness or pain.
- Accompany students to clinic or hospital should the situation arise; communicate findings to the students’ parents and to the Clinical Director.
- Check the vital signs and weight of students as assigned.
- Accurately disperse student medications and make record in the Medication Administration Record.
- Count and track narcotics every shift.
- Monitor students regarding mood, behavior and affect, and then chart the findings. (Particularly when a student is starting a new medication.)
- Communicate any pertinent medical information to the Treatment Team and the Psychiatrist either verbally or in written form.
- Assist night watch staff with care of students.
- Other duties as assigned.
The position requires:
- an RN nursing license,
- driver’s license,
- current CPR certification.
Nursing experience is required.
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Paid time off, Paid training, Signing Bonus, Vision insurance, Call for more information