126 Camp Elliott Rd.
Black Mountain, NC
Posted on September 29, 2023
We are currently seeking a Licensed Therapist to join our clinical team. A minimum of one year experience in adolescent residential treatment, Trauma and Attachment focused therapy preferred. A Masters degree or Ph.D. from an accredited graduate program in a behavioral health-related field, including graduate degrees in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy is required. Current licensure preferred within their professions (LMHC, LPC, LMFT, LCSW etc.) by their respective State Boards and be eligible for and acquire licensure in the state of North Carolina.
Please send a resume and cover letter for consideration. Equal Opportunity Employer. Smoke Free Campus. Drug Test, TB test and Background Screen required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Confident and comfortable working with parents and family system dynamics
- Experience working with adolescents in a residential treatment setting
- Excellent communicator, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Ability to work independently to establish structure within a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational skills for timely documentation and record-keeping
- Experience leading large group activities
401(k), Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance