Co-Director of Residential Life
333 Ocean Road
Narragansett, RI 02882
Posted on October 30, 2023
Join a vibrant, dynamic community of exceptional teenagers and outstanding faculty, at the Middlebridge School. Six weeks paid time off during the year, plus benefits, and flexible summer hours.
The Co-Director of Residential Life is responsible for providing organizational support, planning, and implementation of a vibrant residential program/student experience. This includes the supervision of all Residential faculty, oversight of student residential engagement and goals, and communication pertaining to the residential program.
Primary Duties of The Director of Residential Life
- Coordinate, organize, and oversee the residential program
- Oversee the Director of Student Life and work to support the implementation of the elective, club, and weekend programming.
- Support the residential faculty in their work with MBS students and within their roles within the MBS residential program
- Run daily meetings to community daily/weekly schedules, preview upcoming events, and to discuss student progress and individualized programs
- Communicate students progress/concerns to parents
Knowledge: Experience in these areas is preferred, but training provided throughout the year:
- General knowledge of learning disabilities.
- General knowledge of adolescent development.
- Behavior management techniques.
- Extra-curricular interests to share with students.
· A Bachelor or Master’s degree or comparable life experience in residential/student life and/or community engagement and programming.
401(k), Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision insurance, Call for more information