Muir Wood Opens Dual-Diagnosis Program in Riverside, CA
Muir Wood Adolescent and Family Services, one of the nation’s most established and trusted providers of mental health and substance use treatment for teens, has opened its newest residential teen treatment programs in Riverside, California. Families and professional referents in the Riverside area will now benefit from Muir Wood’s decade-long experience providing adolescent treatment in Sonoma County, California. Muir Wood’s new Da Vinci program in Riverside offers dual-diagnosis treatment for girls 12-17 in a beautiful 6-bed residential setting while its new Bradley Ranch program offers dual-diagnosis treatment for boys 12-17. Later in February, Muir Wood’s Edgewild program will also open its doors in Riverside offering dual-diagnosis treatment for girls 12-17.
“Our three Riverside, CA programs are an integral part of Muir Wood’s ongoing commitment to extending our effective teen treatment programs to families in Central and Southern California,” said Scott Sowle, Muir Wood Founder and CEO. “Our mission, since our founding in 2013, has been to make our exceptional care accessible to as many families as possible. Our growing number of California facilities, soon to total 17, along with our extensive in-network insurance partnerships, are making accessibility a reality for families from Sonoma to San Diego and beyond.”
The New Riverside Dual-Diagnosis Programs Feature:
- Specialization in the treatment of mental health and dual-diagnosis issues in adolescents 12-17
- Gender-separate treatment and residences to minimize drama
- Licensing by the California Dept. of Social Services and certified by the Dept. of Health Care Services for residential treatment and detoxification
- Treatment accredited by The Joint Commission
- Psychological testing and assessments provided as required
- Twice-weekly individual and family therapy
- Clinician-led experiential therapies include yoga, meditation, art and music therapy, Reiki, and more
- Weekly clinician-led family support and education groups during and after treatment
- Full-time, double-board-certified psychiatrists and addiction medicine physicians
- Muir Wood Learning Centers are recognized as supplemental education programs by the California Department of Education, and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Muir Wood enjoys an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Muir Wood is in-network with most major commercial health insurances including Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Halcyon, Kaiser, Magellan, MHN, and Optum.
About Muir Wood Adolescent and Family Services
Muir Wood is a residential treatment program designed specifically for boys and girls, ages 12-17, suffering from mental health and substance use issues. We operate ten residential treatment facilities in Sonoma, California, accommodating a small population of just 64 teens. Soon, we will expand these services to Clovis, California. Our distinct and gender-separate programs include Dual-Diagnosis Treatment for Teen Boys, Dual-Diagnosis Treatment for Teen Girls, and Mental Health Treatment for Teen Girls.
For more information, or to make a referral, please call (888) 698-9554.