All Kinds of News for November 10, 2015
Solutions Transitional Support (STS) support courses are online, educational and interactive support groups that balance the learning from self-directed studey with the guidance of a faciliated support group. STS is guiding parents through, practical, direct and creative solutions to confidently sustain personal growth and effective parenting.
Online parent support courses are....
- A creative opportunity for parents to receive ongoing guidance that will utilze and enhance any treatment modality in which they and their family are currently particpating in.
- Created for parents who want to engage in a cognitve and interactive learning community and who will beneift from the cohesiveness of a group with shared and similar experiences.
- A convenient way for praents to increase their knowledge base and develop resilience through practical guidance and resources while reaping the support of group members.
- An extremly effective way to learn and sustain new skills with the guidance of a parent coaching expert.
- Strengthening the Intact Co-Parenting Team
- Strenghtening the Split Family Co-Parenting Team
- Mangaging Difficult Emotions: Finding your Zen in parenting
- Mangaging Diffciult Emotions when your child is in treatment
- Supporting Step-Parents: Finding Our Footing in the Blended Family
- Empowering your Young Adult through effecitve parenting
For more information about the our courses and course schedule visit our website at www.Solutionsts.com or call us directly at 808-345-1286.