All Kinds of News for April 06, 2016
PRN for Families (CO) is a family outreach program, designed to support families who are either seeking to avoid out-of-home placement for their struggling adolescent or young adult, or transitioning their child back home after a therapeutic placement. We offer intensive at-home assessment, case consultation and case management services with the goal of creating and supporting a home-and-community-based support network so that families can live safely together. Our Tracks program provides customized independent living support to young adults.
We currently have an opening for a Family Consultant position within our organization. The individual that we are seeking must have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling psychology, or related discipline; licensed or license-eligible.
- Willing and able to travel up to 2x/month to provide in-home assessments, attend professional conferences and other outreach-related activities.
- Proven ability to provide clinically sound treatment services based on client needs and treatment plans, and to respond to client needs using differential diagnoses & treatment approaches.
- Ability to effectively organize time and responsibilities; ability to work independently and request support as needed.
- Willingness to be part of an exciting, rewarding, challenging, and growing organization, and desire to wear many hats while learning and growing professionally and personally within the therapeutic program industry.
For more information about or to apply for this position, please contact or send your resume and three professional references to Mary Jo DeGrandi, PRN for Families' Director of Outreach & Marketing: email@example.com.