All Kinds of News for April 06, 2016
Valley View School, North Brookfield, MA is seeking an experienced Clinical Director, working collaboratively with the Executive Director, to implement and oversee all aspects of services within the milieu.
- Ensure delivery of effective and comprehensive clinical services including assessments, individual, group and family therapy
- Oversight of development and implementation of student treatment plans based on staff, student and family goals
- Provide individual therapy as defined by student's treatment plan
- Develop curriculum for therapeutic groups
- Participate in family weekends, school-related activities and graduation ceremonies
- Assess new referrals for potential enrollment
- Communicate with psychiatric services on medication management
- Facilitate clinical case reviews
- Ensure academic and residential services are designed to meet student's therapeutic needs
- Collaborate with managers, supervisors and staff regarding milieu and orientation to program for newly enrolled students
- Develop and review policies and procedures relevant to clinical services and licensure
- Assist in development and implementation of training modules for staff
- Train all employees in therapeutic philosophy of school, service delivery and adherence to policies and procedures
- Facilitate and coordinate in-service training for all employees
- Conduct weekly team meetings with managers and supervisors
- Direct, indirect and collaborative supervisory responsibilities
- Develop, plan and implement strategies to manage growth and sustainability
- Effectively develop and maintain strong relationships with students, staff, parents and referral sources
- Provide presentations at conferences and other professional events to assist in the promotion of Valley View
- Oversight of fiscal budget, forecasting and financial reviews
- Oversight of program evaluation, quality assurance and licensure
- Prepare and participate in program reviews and ensure follow up is completed
- Implement program assessments based on internal and external reviews to ensure quality assurance improvements based on outcomes evaluation
Minimum Education/Skills/Experience: The Clinical Director's position requires a Master's level degree and clinical licensure. At least 5 years of clinical supervision, program development and management required. Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge and experience working with adolescent anxiety, ADHD, oppositional defiance and related diagnosis and family therapy required. Doctoral level licensed clinician preferred.
Valley View School is a small, therapeutic boarding school serving boys in grades 6-12 since 1970. Our campus is situated on 215 acres of forests and rolling hills in the heart of New England just 75 miles outside of Boston. Valley View is a therapeutic community within a traditional boarding school setting. We foster the growth of our students through a well-developed, integrative program where supportive interventions and high expectations are balanced to create a structured and supportive learning environment.
Please contact Rick Bulger, Executive Director at 508-867-6505 and email@example.com for more information.