All Kinds of News for February 03, 2016
Mountain Valley Treatment Center (MVTC)(NH), a specialized residential program for adolescents with debilitating anxiety and OCD, has designed and implemented a unique clinical model based on Exposure and Response Prevention therapy to address our clients’ needs in an evidence-based and individualized manner. As our program continues to evolve, the position of Clinical Director has been re-designed to support continued growth and delivery of exceptional clinical and programmatic services. To that end, we are recruiting for a full-time Clinical Director to be in position by March 2016.
The ideal candidate for consideration will, at a minimum, have a Master’s degree in psychology or social work, be licensed in the State of New Hampshire (or able to secure a NH license within six months of appointment), have at least three years of licensed direct clinical care experience, have demonstrated supervisory experience and demonstrated experience treating anxiety and OCD. Doctoral level credentials preferred.
Demonstrated supervisory and experience treating anxiety disorders should include but not be limited to –
- Direct clinical services delivery work at an anxiety specific treatment venue such as private practice, IOP, PHP, residential or in-patient program
- Scholarly work, published article(s), presentation or teaching experience in the areas of anxiety, OCD and/or related disorders
- Clinical practice history supervising the delivery of CBT and Exposure and Response Prevention modalities
- Active membership in a professional association such as IOCDF, ABCT, or ADAA
- Experience supervising license-eligible clinicians
- Experience in managing clinical or direct care staff
Duties of the Clinical Director position include –
- Direct clinical oversight and management supervision of the clinical team including providing observation, supervision and oversight of clinical services
- Being a member of the Treatment Center’s senior management team
- Supervising the development and revising of treatment plans, therapy services, and the design and evaluation of specific client exposures
- Providing clinical reviews and approvals for prospective clients as part of the Admissions Committee process
- Supervising the delivery of Exposure and Response Prevention groups and overseeing the delivery of and designing thematic group therapy
- Ensuring the completion of clinical documentation by all clinicians
- Partnering with the Residential Program leadership and direct care staff in the design and management of the therapeutic milieu
- Training of the clinical and residential staff
- Being an active presence within the milieu and program activities
- Representing Mountain Valley Treatment Center in external, clinical outreach activities (some overnight travel required)
Excellent benefits package available, including health, dental and vision. 403b matching benefit plan available, as well as credentialed training opportunities.
Competitive salary based on experience and credentials. Annual performance reviews are provided and salary adjustments are possible. Relocation assistance available.
Successful background check required. Valid driver’s license required.
Mountain Valley Treatment Center is an EEO employer.
Interested candidates should send resume/CV with cover letter to the attention of Don Vardell, Executive Director at email@example.com