All Kinds of News for June 08, 2016
College Excel is hiring.
College Excel employs an exceptionally talented team of leaders, coaches, trainers, tutors and professors that come from a wide range of backgrounds with a breadth of experience that keeps our program fresh and on the cutting edge. They are entrepreneurial, ingenious, unfailingly optimistic, professional and, most importantly, they love what they do.
Open Position: Life Coach
In a one-on-one setting, Life Coaches help guide students as they learn to execute effective strategies to become independent, self-regulated individuals. Coaches work with our students on a variety of health and wellness topics, and assist students to create and practice a healthy lifestyle as they are challenged to step into a young adult role.
Utilizing our award-winning Behavioral Coaching techniques, Life Coaches help students improve their independent living skills by identifying their strengths and weaknesses, and successfully addressing the behaviors and attitudes necessary to balance the social, emotional, financial and physical aspects of their lives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with young adults
- Effective/strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting, as well as independently
- Possession of a valid Oregon Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Professional and dependable work ethics
- Understanding of and experience working with individuals with different learning styles
To apply, go to www.collegeexcel.com and click on CAREERS
College Excel is a residential college support program that works with young adults who have diverse learning needs and require extra support academically and personally in order to be successful in college. Students receive daily support from our team of specialists while they earn college credits at one of our local colleges. Located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, we provide students, ages 18-25, the opportunity to experience college in a supportive, structured and supervised setting.