All Kinds of News for August 09, 2017
Solstice RTC located in Layton, UT is in search of a full time primary therapist, preferring experience working with adolescent females with trauma, attachment and/or substance abuse/recovery issues. The clinical team is looking for someone who is relational in their approach and creative. Experience with family therapy ideal. Full licensure required.
Please contact Kami Black by email at email@example.com.
Implement individual, family and group therapy in the Solstice RTC clinical program. Serves on clinical team and participates in weekly treatment team. Serves as case manager and primary contact for all students on caseload — coordinating care with student’s parents, educational consultant, nurse, psychiatrist, academic director, recreation director, equine director and clinical director.
Experience and Education
- Masters or Ph.D. in Marriage Family Therapy (MFT), Social Work, Psychology or equivalent
- Independently licensed by the state of Utah in MFT, Social Work, Psychology or equivalent
- Experience in residential treatment for adolescents
- Experience working with trauma and loss with female adolescents
- CPR and First Aid certification or willingness to obtain certification
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Relational in clinical approach
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Leadership ability — excels in leading, inspiring, motivating and training professional staff
- Ability to maintain healthy professional boundaries
- Ability to address and teach audiences — leading large group activities effectively
- Ability to work in team environment as well as to work independently