All Kinds of News for January 11, 2017
PRN for Families is a family outreach program, designed to support families who are either seeking to avoid out-of-home placement for their struggling adolescent or young adult, or transitioning their child back home after a therapeutic placement. We offer intensive at-home assessment, case consultation and case management services with the goal of creating and supporting a home-and-community-based support network so that families can live safely together. Our Tracks program provides customized independent living support to young adults.
We currently have an opening for a Family Consultant position within our organization, ideally based in or near the Denver area or on the west coast.
The individual that we are seeking must have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling psychology, or related discipline; licensed or license-eligible.
- Willing and able to travel up to 2x/month to provide in-home assessments, attend professional conferences and other outreach-related activities.
- Proven ability to provide clinically sound treatment services based on client needs and treatment plans, and to respond to client needs using differential diagnoses & treatment approaches.
- Ability to effectively organize time and responsibilities; ability to work independently, make clinical decisions confidently and request support as needed.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing; this position requires keeping many balls in the air so the ability to walk, talk and chew gum at the same time is a must for this role.
- Willingness to be part of an exciting, rewarding, challenging, and growing organization, and desire to wear many hats while learning and growing professionally and personally within the therapeutic program industry.
This position is home-based but requires frequent travel to clients in the Denver area and on the west coast, so residents of CO and CA are especially encouraged to apply.
For more information about or to apply for this position, please contact or send your resume and three professional references to Mary Jo DeGrandi, PRN for Families' Director of Outreach & Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
About PRN for Families
PRN for Families is a home-based program for families who have children or teenagers who are out of control or at imminent risk of being separated from their family. For over 12 years, PRN has provided assessment and intervention to families throughout the U.S., and transitional and reunification services to safely reunite families following an out-of-home placement. Tracks by PRN also provides customized support services for young adults seeking to live independently. For more information, visit PRN at: www.prnforfamilies.com.