All Kinds of News for July 12, 2017
Outback Therapeutic Expeditions has an immediate need for a part-time experienced Admissions Counselor to work alongside the Admissions Director. Responsible for managing a case load of applicants as well as managing the departmental logistics of the enrollment and inquiry process.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to: Screening applicants to the wilderness therapy program, scheduling and conducting enrollments, intake process logistics management and coordination, running reports and managing database, managing the Admissions Department calendar and schedule, communicating with educational consultants and/or referral sources.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science or related field.
- Preferred experience working in admissions related capacity, or in direct care in a treatment related setting.
- Must possess strong leadership, communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed and customer service-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and create new systems and policies that make department more efficient.
- Must be personable and able to maintain and develop new business relationships.
- Experience using BestNotes or Salesforce and/or other database software tracking systems.
- Able to field and close sales calls.
- Ability to work effectively and communicate with other departments.
- Ability to work flexible hours including some weekends and evenings on call.
Based on experience and education. Significant and relevant experience will be compensated.
Please send resume and letter of interest to the Director of Admissions Patrick McAvoy at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Outback Therapeutic Expeditions
Outback Therapeutic Expeditions is a licensed wilderness therapy program located in Utah that offers an integrative approach to comprehensive assessments and treatment for teens. Outback offers help for troubled teens ages 13-17. Outback helps teens with various areas of difficulties, such as depression, anxiety, trauma, engaging in dangerous behaviors, mild ASD, electronic and gaming addiction and more. Outback’s treatment options place strong emphasis on healthy relationships, increased self-efficacy and a healthy amount of autonomy through skill building.