All Kinds of News for May 10, 2017
Prepare To Bloom is looking to hire the perfect Placement Coordinator to start as soon as possible. Prepare To Bloom is a growing therapeutic and educational consulting practice based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The Placement Coordinator needs to be a highly organized individual who has excellent computer skills, excels in building and maintaining relationships, and has the ability to work well with families, professionals and be able to work alongside our Consulting Team. Responsibilities include some office administration, family support and consultant support.
- Negotiable 30-40 hours/week
- Hourly pay position
- Work from home and thus can be located anywhere that has a fast internet connection and phone service.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
Admissions & Administrative Support that includes -- scheduling, marketing support, managing the Consulting Team calendar, facilitating the onboarding of new clients, communicating with referral sources and collateral professionals, general office support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science and/or marketing preferred or two years experience working in the area of adolescent residential treatment or wilderness therapy.
- Must possess strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Prior admissions and/or office administration work preferred.
Please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org