All Kinds of News for November 08, 2017
The Family Therapy Center is a private mental health clinic, focused on families and provide individual, couples, group, and family counseling. The Family Therapy Center is seeking a qualified, motivated, and creative licensed therapist to lead our team as the Executive Director.
- California licensed clinician for more than 2 years
- Passionate about therapy and helping clients to improve their lives
- Must have extensive therapeutic experience
- Marketing and managerial experience desired
- Positive, confident, compassionate, energetic, self-starter
- Absolute honesty, high integrity and ethics
- Believe in outstanding customer service
- Persuasive oral and advanced written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Patience and a problem-solving approach to issues
- Reliable, hard-working, flexible and creative
- Strong in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Must not have your own private practice; must be willing to work evenings
- Ability to use personal vehicle for work; must have insurance
- Provide twelve to sixteen 75-minute therapy sessions per week
- Market and grow the practice
- Manage and supervise clinicians and team members
- Provide presentations to various community professionals
- Inspire and facilitate team cohesiveness
- Hire and train new staff
- Develop emerging programs
- Maintain office, update paperwork, other administrative tasks
- Receive intake phone calls and set up intakes for therapists
- Other responsibilities as needed
To apply, please e-mail Lindsay Smith, at email@example.com, with the following:
- Cover letter
- Answers to the following supplemental questions:
- What makes you the best candidate for this position?
- What would you consider to be your specialties therapeutically?
- What do you like about managing and supervising others?
- How will you help to market and grow the practice?
- Have you ever had your own private practice? If so, why do you no longer have it? If not, why not?
- What is your desired salary? (You must include a financial figure if you wish to be considered.)
- How many hours per week would you expect to work in this position?
- When are you available to begin working?