All Kinds of News for November 08, 2017
PRN for Families is hiring for 2 key positions within our organization: a Director of Admissions and a Senior Clinician / Family Consultant.
Qualifications for both positions include the following:
- Energetic, creative, driven, hardworking, organized, and a self-starter.
- Experienced in the parent choice behavioral healthcare industry, specifically with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in either specific role.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree is preferred for the Admissions Director Position.
- A Master's Degree and licensure is required for the Senior Clinician / Family Consultant position.
- Must be an excellent communicator, a team-player, and comfortable wearing different hats as needed.
- Adept at Microsoft Office / Excel, CRM software and BestNotes.
- Skills in tracking and reporting on information that assists the treatment program and process.
We are looking for the "Right People" to join our team.
These individuals will have:
- A desire to have the best outcomes for every client and family
- An honest, genuine, and caring approach with families, as well as with co-workers and colleagues
- Self-confidence and the desire to learn and grow
- An understanding of his or her role as part of a team, and value the contributions of each team member
- The passion and enthusiasm to be part of an established but ever growing agency in which individual skills, experience and talent are valued and supported
For more information or to apply for either position, please contact Mary Jo DeGrandi, Director of Outreach & Marketing, at: email@example.com.
About PRN for Families
PRN for Families and Tracks by PRN are home and community-based support programs that serve families who have children or young adults who are struggling, or who may be reuniting following an out-of-home placement. Since 2003, PRN for Families has offered intensive at-home intervention, crisis support, transition and reunification services that empower and support families so that they may live together successfully and safely. Tracks by PRN offers concierge-level services for young adults who may require additional support in order to find success in their efforts to live independently.