All Kinds of News for November 08, 2017
Red Mountain, located is Sedona, AZ, is seeking a full-time primary therapist.
About Red Mountain Sedona:
Red Mountain is a mindfulness-based young adult launch program for clients ages 18-28. We serve as a six to nine-month transition program for clients emerging from primary care. Clients move through a phases program learning life skills, and progressing towards a fully independent life.
Therapist Job Opening:
We are currently looking for a full-time therapist to be added to our team. Applicants should be familiar with Mindfulness-based practices, have strong clinical and diagnostic skills, and experience treating young adults with a variety of mental health issues including trauma, anxiety, substance use and eating disorders. To be successful at Red Mountain it is important that applicants have a desire to work in an environment that is collaborative and dynamic, and one where clients have highly individualized treatment plans. Additionally, comfort working with parents, building rapport and coaching families on communication and boundaries is essential for therapists working at Red Mountain Sedona.
The position requires therapists to counsel clients individually and in groups, and implement therapeutic treatment plans in a residential setting in compliance with state, federal, agency and all other applicable rules and regulations. Qualified candidates should have an advanced degree in behavioral healthcare field and related experience.
Training and Experience:
- Masters in Psychology or related field.
- The qualified candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively with other professionals to insure quality treatment services are delivered to clients.
- Is fluent in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness and collaborates with the staff psychiatrist regarding client care.
- Experience along with a knowledge of substance abuse and treatment of eating disorders, trauma, anxiety, depression and other clinical issues for young adults.
- Experience in a residential setting is preferred.
- Training in an experiential trauma resolution modality such as EMDR, Guided Imagery and Music, or Somatic Experiencing must be completed prior to hiring or within 120 days thereafter.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments and to clearly communicate progress or difficulties in both written and verbal form.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Ability to follow prescribed procedures and guidelines in accomplishing tasks as described above
- Skill in attention to detail.
- Understanding of Mindfulness-based practices is preferred.
Position Start Date:
- Based on Experience
- This is a Full-Time Position with normal business hours of 8:30am-5pm Monday – Friday. Benefits include PTO, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Please Submit Resumes to the HR Manager, Carol Ann Stewart (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Red Mountain Sedona provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Red Mountain Sedona complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Red Mountain Sedona expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Red Mountain Sedona employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.