All Kinds of News for November 08, 2017
Teen Therapy Center is a private mental health clinic located in Los Gatos. We provide individual, group, and family counseling to adolescents and their families. We are seeking an amazing licensed therapist to help lead our team as our clinical director!
- Provide supervision and clinical guidance to interns and licensed clinicians
- Plan and provide monthly clinical trainings
- Assist with hiring and training new clinicians
- Assist with program development and expansion
- Provide individual and family therapy to adolescents
- Coordinate and communicate regularly with parents and collaterals
- Timely maintenance of clinical documentation in accordance with agency policy
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date calendars and client information using practice management software
- California licensed clinician registered and in good standing with the BBS
- Licensed for at least 2 years with the ability and desire to supervise interns
- Experience supervising and managing others
- Passionate about working with adolescents and their families
- Must have extensive experience in individual and family therapy with teens
- Proficient in using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Family Systems
- Energetic, motivated, compassionate, personable, hard-working and reliable
- Must not work in another private practice
- Must be able and willing to work afternoons/evenings/weekends
- Experience in treating substance use/abuse and/or eating disorders is a plus, but is not required
- Knowledge of Dr. David Burn’s TEAM therapy model is a plus, but is not required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Enjoyable, diverse, motivated, and rewarding clients
- Professional, fun, and detail-oriented support staff on site
- Warm, friendly, and supportive team work environment
To apply, please e-mail Lindsay@teentcsv.com with the following:
- Cover letter
- Answers to the following supplemental questions:
- Explain your approach to working with teens.
- What do you like about working with families? What makes working with families challenging?
- Explain your experience supervising interns and other clinicians. What do you like about supervising others?
- What days and times are you available to work (especially afternoons/evenings/weekends as that is when our teen clients are available)? Are there any days/times that you cannot work? Is this flexible?
- When are you available to begin working?
- How do you feel about participating in a weekly TEAM therapy training group?
- What is your desired hourly wage or salary? (A financial figure must be included for you to be considered.)