All Kinds of News for September 13, 2017
Your Search Is Over:
- New Haven Residential Treatment Center has been a nationally recognized program for adolescent girls and their families for the past 22 years.
- This has been possible because of a deep bench of experienced staff who foster a culture of caring focused on their love for family work, shared therapeutic and educational philosophies and care for one another, acting as a catalyst for lasting change in the lives of young women since 1995.
- Most robust outcomes data within the industry.
- Highly collaborative staff who work across multiple departments allowing for comprehensive planning and care.
- New Haven employs a variety of cutting-edge therapeutic modalities to ensure the highest level of therapeutic traction, including relationship-based therapies such as service, therapeutic recreation and leisure education.
- Home-like environment with 2 campuses located in Spanish Fork and Saratoga Springs, Utah approximately one hour from Salt Lake City, Utah.
What We’re Looking For:
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences - Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT, LMFT) Master of Social Work (MSW, LCSW) or Master of Science Clinical Mental Counseling (LPC, LCMHC) or a related discipline.
- Licensed in the state of Utah (or ability to be licensed) or working towards obtaining a clinical license.
- Two years work experience as a licensed therapist leading individual, family, and group therapy sessions.
- Preferred but not required: One year of experience in a residential setting using relational, experiential and systemic modalities.
- Ability to pass a Utah state background check.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Caring Company Culture. Employee recognition programs, great work environment, family atmosphere, summer barbecues and other celebrations.
- Excellent Health Benefits. Medical with generous HSA contribution
- Prepared for the Future. 401K with company matching
- Competitive Salary (based upon experience and license). We also offer relocation assistance
- Meaningful Work. Make a difference in lives of adolescent girls and their families. Small caseloads consisting of individual, family and group sessions.
- You're Not Alone. Weekly treatment team meetings that involve a multidisciplinary team.
- Personal Growth and Career Development. Opportunities for growth within the company, excellent in-house training including mastery program, heavily involved in industry symposiums, associations, and networking groups. Yearly stipend for continuing education.
- Opportunities to Travel. Therapists can participate in aftercare coaching and in-home visits with families, which is paid in addition to regular salary.
- Utah Region. Located near 5 National Parks: Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef. Festivals throughout the year: SundanceFilm Festival, Tulip Festival, Shakespeare Festival. Great options for education: University of Utah, Brigham Young University, and Utah State University. One of the safest states to raise a family. Play outside year round: rivers, boating, water or snow skiing, running, hiking, horseback riding and more.
About New Haven
Founded in 1995, New Haven Residential Treatment Center has been an industry leader in treatment for young women since its inception. We serve adolescent females, ages 12-18. New Haven is clinically intensive with an emphasis on family involvement, healthy relationships, academics, love and service. New Haven is a fully licensed professional Residential Treatment Center, located in rural Utah, just south of Salt Lake City.