All Kinds of News for September 13, 2017
Sunrise RTC is hiring a Clinical Therapist in Hurricane, Utah.
- Sunrise offers a healing program for teenage girls that includes a balanced approach between therapy, academics, and life skills in a homelike setting.
- The cornerstones of the program are centered on the values of nurturance, discipline and respect.
- Sunrise is one of the best residential treatment centers offering weekly individual/family therapy sessions, weekly equine therapy, and daily group therapy and targeted psychotherapy groups.
- Students at Sunrise are very involved in their academic studies, community service and recreational activities.
WHAT SUNRISE OFFERS YOU
- Opportunity to foster relationships with at risk youth in a setting that offers a small caseload.
- Established industry leading program and training in place and the ability to make a long term impact on individual students and their families.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement at Sunrise or within a family of treatment programs located in Utah, Montana, North Carolina, and Texas.
- Competitive salary.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Facilitate individual, family and group therapy.
- Possess an affinity for relational, experiential and systemic modalities.
- Possess skills in discernment, therapeutic theory, intervention and teaching techniques.
- Planning, implementing, and adjusting a course of treatment as required.
- Capable of holding appropriate boundaries with students and their parents, have the ability to assess and interpret student behavior, and the ability to make critical decisions based on input from multiple sources.
- The ideal candidate will possess a degree in one of the following disciplines: Master of Social Work (MSW), Master of Clinical Social Work (CSW), Master of Science Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC) or a related discipline.
- Licensed in state of Utah Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT.)
- Two years of work experience as a licensed therapist preferred.
- One year working in a residential setting preferred.
- Ability to pass a Utah State background check.
- Able to work with a combined team of clinical and residential staff.
- Good verbal, written communication and professional documentation charting skills.
- Experience in treating youth and to create positive relationships.
COMMUNITY: St. George, Utah
- In 2005, St. George was the second fastest growing metropolitan area in the United States and as of 2014, St. George had a population of 78,505.
- The city is situated near a unique geological transition zone where the Mojave, Colorado Plateau and Great Basin all converge. The Beaver Dam Mountains/Utah Hills lie to the west, Pine Valley Mountains to the north, the western edge of the Colorado Plateau and Zion National Park to the east, and the Arizona Strip/Virgin River Gorge to the south. The Red Cliffs Desert Reserve lies atop a sandstone bluff overlooking the downtown area. Snow Canyon State Park borders the northwest part of the city.
- The city has abundant sunshine year round, and averages over 300 sunny days per year.
- St. George is home to Dixie State University, a four year institution of about 9,000 students.
Sunrise Residential Treatment Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a resume to www.innerchange.com/careers
About Sunrise RTC
Sunrise is a residential treatment center for adolescent girls ages 13-17 aimed at uncovering the academic, social, and emotional potential of girls who have been held back by emotional or behavioral struggles. Sunrise combines the warmth of a home, the safety and clinical expertise of a residential treatment program, and the community access of a transition program.