All Kinds of News for September 13, 2017
Clinical Therapist position available immediately.
Clinical and Therapeutic Responsibilities
- Maintain current clinical documentation in a timely manner.
- Mental status exams (24 hours upon admission)
- Mental Health Assessment (2 weeks upon admission)
- Treatment plan (1 week upon admission)
- 90 day treatment plan reviews (every 90 days)
- Progress notes (1 week from session)
- Group notes (By the first day of the following month)
- Direct clinical services including weekly individual, family, and group therapy.
- Completion of Outcome Measures in a timely manner
- Monthly contact with the referral source either through email or phone conversations.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Must complete the BCI process yearly and stay current on training log.
Clinical Advocacy with Residential Managers, Supervisors and Staff
- Participate in clinical staffing of each client throughout treatment process.
- Train and update staff teams as to the changing needs regarding clinical intervention with each client.
- Train teams on proper therapeutic interventions with clients.
- Communicate with Physician's Assistant and Psychiatrist as needed
- Communicate and coordinate with other CCR teams and management regarding home visits, community visits, client vulnerabilities that affect the student and peer community, and participate in problem solving of client behaviors and needs.
- Participate in program and clinical development, with CCR Team Leaders and Directors.
Oversee Staff Training and Discipline:
- Set professional and enthusiastic tone for team. Provide feedback to Residential Managers regarding staff, both positive and constructive for employee yearly evaluations.
- Promote culture of feedback by encouraging and engaging in on-going feedback.
- Participate in development of formal staff training in clinical areas
A full benefits package is available for this new treatment program, with excellent pay. Salary is dependent upon experience.
Corner Canyon Recovery will open in mid to late November. A 16 bed, trauma informed, adult, co-ed with gender specific programming, dual-diagnosis, holistic Residential Treatment Center in a large attractive home in Draper, UT. Contact Cheryl Kehl at email@example.com or 801-201-8193