All Kinds of News for September 13, 2017
Trails Momentum, a co-ed adventure-based wilderness therapy program that offers a transformative, whole student centered growth experience in the mountains of Western North Carolina for young adults ages 18-25 is seeking a full time master’s or doctoral-level therapist to work with our students. Trails Momentum uses adventure programming, clinical services, education, service-learning and community living to guide students on their path.
The applicant should have strong clinical assessment and case conceptualization skills, be familiar with evidence-based treatment for young adults, and possess solid therapeutic, communication and rapport-building skills. Further, a successful applicant should be comfortable providing therapeutic services to young adults presenting with a variety of clinical, neurodevelopmental, substance abuse and behavioral health challenges. Most importantly, a successful Clinical Director at Trails Momentum is adaptable and flexible, with well developed social and emotional competence. This is a team oriented atmosphere; thus, emphasis is placed on the treatment community as a whole to fully empower students and their families. Some participation in adventure-based programming may be required.
- Masters Degree in MFT, Social Work, Psychology or equivalent. Independently Licensed in MFT, Social Work, Psychology or equivalent. Five or more years in Treatment for Adolescents or Adults in related field
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Leadership ability- excels in leading, inspiring, motivating and training professional staff. Ability to maintain healthy professional boundaries
- Ability to address and teach audiences effectively
We offer competitive pay and benefits and have immediate openings. trailsmomentum.com
Please send resumes to Debi Whitmire: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Trails Carolina
Trails Carolina is a wilderness therapy program based just outside of Asheville, North Carolina that offers a multi-dimensional wilderness therapy model to troubled adolescents, ages 10-17. Trails capitalizes upon the profound effects of a student’s wilderness experience, and then combines that experience with strong clinical assessments and therapy. For additional information about Trails Carolina, please visit http://trailscarolina.com or call 800-975-7303.