All Kinds of News for April 11, 2018
Chamberlain International School located in Middleboro, MA is looking to hire a full time Master's Level Clinician to their team. Chamberlain serves a diagnostically diverse student population. Their students have a wide range of learning and emotional challenges, including, but not limited to, learning disabilities, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, thought disorders, personality disorders, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Reactive Attachment Disorder, PTSD, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
The Job Requirements are as follows:
- Master’s Degree from accredited school
- Licensed or pursuing license as an LCSW, LMHC and or LFMT
- Ability to work together as a key member in a multidisciplinary team
- Clinical training and experience with adolescents
- Concrete, action driven. solution based problem solving skills
This positon is a salaried, full-time position including benefits like health insurance, life insurance, sick leave and personal leave. One of the benefits is also the ability to have a flexible schedule. Therapists maintain close contact with families to coordinate care and provide support. Services offered to all families include psycho-education, parent coaching, and a quarterly parent support group.
If interested please contact Colleen Quaile, Director of Counseling Services at email@example.com