All Kinds of News for April 11, 2018
Point School Puerto Rico is looking for a full-time Program Director who is creative, determined, and enthusiastic. This will be a live-in position temporarily and will evolve as the program grows.
Job description is as follows:
- Responsible for general management and administration of the day-to-day scheduling, logistics, and supervision of the program.
- Assisting Clients, through coaching/mentoring, in the maintenance and safe, efficient functioning of their home or apartment.
- Ensure that daily schedules are followed and are aligned with current short/long-term goals.
- Assist clients, through hands-on coaching/mentoring, in the development and improvement of general life skills toward achieving success and independence.
- Assist in training and professional development of Mentors.
- Collaborate with Business Development Coordinator, Academic Director and Clinical Director to develop treatment plans and program goals.
- Develop and maintain healthy, professional relationships with Clients.
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in social services or psychology fields preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalency required.
- A minimum 3 years experience working with clinical residential populations required, and demonstrated leadership experience required.
- Conversational Spanish skills preferred but not required.
For a more detailed job description or if interested, please contact Tracey Bachrach, Coordinator of Business Development, at email@example.com.
Please provide a copy of your cover letter, resume, and references.