All Kinds of News for April 11, 2018
RedCliff Ascent is looking for an inspiring therapist who has a passion for the outdoors and belief in the healing potential of the wilderness. RedCliff has been using nature as a stage for change for over 25 years and is looking for a therapist to continue that legacy.
If a fun and healthy work-life balance is important to you, if autonomy and an opportunity to positively impact the lives of others seems appealing, all while working in the backcountry of Southwest Utah, then please enquire.
- Provide evidenced-based therapeutic services to struggling adolescents and families, this includes individual, family, and group psychotherapy.
- Prescriptively uses the wilderness experience to achieve therapeutic and personal growth goals.
- Provides family therapy using evidenced-based systems theories.
- Continually strives to improve treatment outcomes using progress monitoring.
- Engages with families and referring professionals weekly during the treatment process to provide updates, support, education, and recommendations for treatment.
- Ensures that proper documentation of therapy is completed on time.
- Provides assessments, treatment, and discharge planning in a timely and effective manner.
- Works well with a team and collaborates with field staff on therapeutic issues relating to clients. Participate in weekly staff training meetings.
- Networks with colleagues, programs, and consultants to build strong professional relationships.
- Participates in family support activities and other special events
- Required education and experience:
- Advanced degree (Master’s degree or higher) in a mental health field.
- Must possess a good standing and unrestricted license with Utah Department of Professional Licensing (DOPL).
- Previous wilderness experience preferred.
For more information about the position, contact either:
- Steven DeMille, Ph.D. LCMHC, Executive Director: email@example.com or 435-231-4216
- Jennifer Hedrick, MS, LCMHC, Clinical Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit resumes to Emily Novakovich at: email@example.com
“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” ~ Albert Einstein