All Kinds of News for February 14, 2018
Equinox is looking to hire a full time licensed therapist to join the clinical team. Equinox is a Residential Treatment Center (RTC) for male adolescents, located in Bat Cave, NC (30 minutes south of downtown Asheville), emphasizing a relationship-based approach in a small and nurturing environment.
* Master’s degree or Ph.D. from an accredited graduate program in a behavioral health-related field, including graduate degrees in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
* Must have current licensure within their professions (LMFT, LPC, LCSW etc.) by their respective State Boards and be eligible for and acquire licensure in the state of North Carolina.
* Salaried, full-time position including benefits like: health insurance, sick leave and personal leave.
* Licensed therapists in Equinox RTC manage a caseload of 6 residents./clients.
* Individual therapist is expected to provide 3 hours of individual/family therapy to each week.
* Each therapist also runs two group therapy sessions weekly and attends clinical meeting and treatment team meetings weekly.
* Therapists are encouraged to participate in regular experiential and recreational activities with their clients/caseload.
* Experience in adolescent residential treatment.
* Excellent communicator.
* Ability to work in team environment, and to work independently.
* Excellent organization skills.
* Ability to lead large group activities.
* Complex problem solving.
* Ability to use CRM.
Please submit a resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. No phone calls or walk-ins please. Background check and drug screen required. Non-smoking campus. Click here to learn about Equinox RTC.