All Kinds of News for February 14, 2018
Equinox RTC believes it is the people, not the program, that make a difference. Equinox is searching for a Residential Director who shares Equinox' mission and values and who can oversee staff and students in their growth. The Residential Director is responsible for providing leadership, management and supervision to staff in the delivery of direct care services to clients and family members. In addition, the
Residential Director Role and Responsibilities:
- Residential Director oversees the overall direction and implementation of all residential programming, policies and procedures, behavior management, documentation, mandated reporting and confidentiality.
- The position supervises and trains Team Managers, Mentors and Overnight staff, with a consistent eye on raising the expectations of the residential department.
- As a role model to frontline staff, the Residential Director provides necessary supervision to staff and students throughout the day to ensure their safety while offering support, feedback and maintaining healthy relationships.
- This position is part of the senior leadership team of the treatment program.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- College training in Mental Health preferred.
- 4+ years working with youth; 3+ years RTC work experience preferred.
- At least 25 years of age.
Benefits include and are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time employees.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
Equinox RTC is a private residential treatment center located south of Asheville on a beautiful 150-acre campus near Bat Cave, NC. Equinox RTC is surrounded by a community of outdoor enthusiasts and opportunities for hiking, mountain biking and water adventures. This unique environment is an ideal location for working with boys age 14-18 from across the country, encouraging their growth and making a difference in their lives. Our program specializes in the treatment of trauma, loss and attachment issues with sub-specialties in anxiety, mood disorders and addictive behaviors. Equinox RTC is relationship-focused and provides individual, family, group and adventure-based therapies to the residents.
Equinox RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must pass a drug screen and background check. Non-smoking campus. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org