All Kinds of News for February 14, 2018
Krissy Pozatek, MSW, of Parallel Process announces an at-home email-based course for parents. This 30 day course is designed for parents who could be asking these questions:
- Are you stuck in negative parenting dynamics with your child?
- Are you feeling caught in frequent power-struggles?
- Do you struggle with how to respond to your child who is defiant or shut-down?
- Are you over-involved as a parent? Unsure how to back away, how to let go, or how to provide the best support as a parent?
- Do you fear your child can't handle life's obstacles?
Are you ready to examine your parenting patterns? Are you ready to do The Parallel Process? In this Parallel Process Intensive, parents will come away with a new clarity and a fresh perspective in how to have healthier boundaries with their child and how to promote their child's emotional maturation.
- In this course, parents will receive a daily email providing fresh content and step-by-step guidance to lead parents through TheParallelProcess.
- There will be a daily action item that will allow parents to engage in the material in a direct and experiential way.
- The course is interactive with Krissy. Krissy will be answering your direct questions in her weekly webinars (pre-taped so parents can watch at any time). The best learning comes from applying the concepts to your life situation.
- The course requires just 15-20 minutes of attention each day. You will be blown away by the cumulative effect of staying engaged in the daily process.
This course is 100% email-based. There is no set time parents have to be available to do the course. It is designed for parents in any time zone or work schedule.
Throughout the week, parents can email their parenting questions which will be answered in a pre-taped webinar and emailed each Saturday. The course is aimed to fit into busy schedules and for parents to engage with the material at their own convenience. 8am only indicates that the daily emails will be sent by 8am each morning.
Course Fee is $199 - If a school or group has 10 or more parents that want to sign up, please email Krissy for the group discount rate of 20% off. You can email Krissy at email@example.com