All Kinds of News for March 07, 2018
Are you ready for some serious fun and adventure--doing therapy in an office, or with a horse, and sometimes while camping and hiking? Are you ready to work with an amazing team? Moonridge Academy, a small 16-bed private Residential Treatment Program for young girls ages 11-15 located in Cedar City is currently hiring a new Clinical Director. At Moonridge Academy we are all in, every one of us, every day meeting the needs of every child.
- Must have Master's level clinical degree and be state-licensed as a therapist
- 5+ years of clinical experience
- Residential/Wilderness/Adolescent experience preferred
- Required skills in Family Therapy, Individual Therapy, Group Therapy, and leading a team
- Certifications in DBT, Equine Therapy and EMDR are highly desired
- Engaging personality and a team builder
- Responsible to manage and oversee a strong group of 4 clinicians
- Coordinate with other departments
- Provide ongoing support and training to clinical team
- Assist in program marketing through attendance at professional conferences
- Presentations to parents and professionals at seminars and conferences
- Involvement in adventure therapy experiences
- Full time
- Benefits and retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Pay is dependent on experience and expertise
Send resume to Executive Director Tawny Thomas at email@example.com.
Resume should include licensing information as well as any specialized skills and relevant experience. Eligible candidates will be contacted to set up an interview.
About Moonridge Academy
Moonridge Academy is a premier residential treatment center for girls in Cedar City, UT. This is a program for girls ages 11-15 that assists them in healing trauma, addressing mental and emotional challenges, and finding themselves through recreation and adventure. We are a program of only 16 students, so this is a very tight, individualized program with a very cohesive and fun group of coworkers. La Europa helps students unlock the potential you know is there and develop the skills she needs to overcome her current challenges. We combine a nurturing, home like environment, a sophisticated clinical approach tailored to her specific needs and a challenging academic curriculum to develop her coping skills and identity.