All Kinds of News for May 09, 2018
New Haven RTC has a new all-female executive leadership team that has been busy working to update and reinvigorate a solid treatment program. The mission continues to be serving young women and their families in seeking healing and change.
Some of the updated changes include:
- The executive team is first rooted in residential quality. Each of our leaders have roots in direct care with years of additional experience as directors, clinicians, and administrators.
- The social-emotional health of young women still show that 94 percent of 2018 discharges report no longer suffering from thoughts of self-harming or wanting to commit suicide.
- The academic program re-emphasized honors and AP courses.
- Professional development has lead to hundreds of hours of advanced clinical training by senior clinicians both on campus and through professional associations.
- Re-modeling one of the residences and are updating other facilities to continue to reflect our excellence in care.
About New Haven RTC
Founded in 1995, New Haven Residential Treatment Center has been an industry leader in treatment for young women since its inception. We serve adolescent females, ages 12-18. New Haven is clinically intensive with an emphasis on family involvement, healthy relationships, academics, love and service. New Haven is a fully licensed professional Residential Treatment Center, located in rural Utah, just south of Salt Lake City.