All Kinds of News for August 07, 2019
Elevations RTC, a residential treatment center for teens ages 13-18, is excited to share the results from 2019 parent surveys. These results are compiled from 30 parent survey responses between January and May of 2019.
Parents are sent two surveys throughout their child’s time at the program. First, they are sent an incoming parent survey upon their child’s enrollment. This survey helps inform the Elevations RTC team about how smoothly parents felt their admissions experience went and provides them with a better understanding of how they can improve the admissions process.
A month after students discharge from Elevations RTC, parents receive a discharge survey that measures parent satisfaction of the program.
“Discharge surveys allow us to reconnect with parents and hear how students are doing after they have completed our program,” comments Laura Burt, Director of Admissions and Business Development at Elevations RTC. “We get a sense of where students are and what life looks like for them after treatment.”
From the discharge surveys received in 2019, Elevations RTC found that:
- 93% of families surveyed agreed or strongly agreed that they would refer a friend or family to Elevations.
- 96.7% of families surveyed were satisfied with the quality of therapy their child received.
- 90% of families surveyed agreed that the therapy provided was effective for growth and change for their family.
- 100% of families surveyed agreed or strongly agreed that the admissions process was handled professionally and met their needs.
- 90% of families agreed or strongly agreed that campus facilities were in good repair, clean and adequate.
- 87% of families agreed or strongly agreed that discharge planning was effective and helped them plan for the next steps.
“The entire team at Elevations RTC feel that surveys are an important way for us to gain constructive feedback about our program,” says Burt. “They help us in our mission to continuously improve our program and the experience of students and their families. Parent surveys also help us see what’s working for families at Elevations RTC. We are very proud of our most recent survey results and are excited to share them.”
Learn more about student and family outcomes at Elevations RTC by visiting https://www.elevationsrtc.com/about/outcomes/ or by calling 855-290-9681.
About Elevations RTC
Elevations RTC is a unique residential treatment center that works with all students ages 13 - 18. Elevations offers guidance, support and relief to students struggling with issues like trauma, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, behavioral problems, and substance use. Elevations RTC is located in Utah and provides specialized, clinically intensive programs to struggling teens. For more information, please call 1-855-290-9681.