All Kinds of News for January 13, 2021
Parent Coach Professionals announces a new Parent Coach Training Course beginning Tuesday, February 16th, 2021. This is a 16 week/40-hour, International Coaching Federation (ICF) approved course. Upon completion of this course, graduates are recognized as a Certified Parent Coach through Parent Coach Training Academy and may apply their 40 credit hours toward an ICF credential.
This course is perfect for professionals who want to improve their skills and expand their services, as well as those new to the field. Students will learn to support clients to develop greater awareness, improve communication, and explore solutions while inspiring them to grow as parents.
Course requirements & curriculum include:
- Teleconferences every Tuesday from 10:00-12:00 PM PST
- 30-45 minutes of reading and review of materials weekly (outside of class)
- Instruction in ICF Core Competencies
- Direct instruction and coaching demonstration facilitated by MCC & PCC level coaches
- 8 in class, peer coaching sessions (4 as a coach, 4 as a client)
- Class starts February 16th
- Class ends June 8th
- Last day to register is February 5th
- A $500 deposit and signed contract is required to hold a space
For more information or questions, you can contact Colin Cass at firstname.lastname@example.org , (541) 610-8109, or go to: https://www.parentcoachprofessionals.com/academy
Parent Coach Professionals was founded in 2011 and has been one of the leading Parent Coaching Programs in the country ever since. Parent Coach Professionals has coaches based all over the United States and works with families all over the country. Parent Coach Professionals works with families directly or works as an objective third party with residential, therapeutic and transitional programs prior to, during and after treatment.