All Kinds of News for October 06, 2021
Parents of WinGate Wilderness Therapy students are reporting that their concierge coaching packages are "good!"
Surveys are reporting:
- Parent Coaching happens both "On Demand, when I need it NOW", and with scheduled practice sessions
- Parent Coaching is" applicable, we are using it right away and seeing a difference"
- Parent Coach "meets my schedule needs"
- Parent Coach understands both the mental health issues and executive functioning issues
- Shayne and Sheri Gallagher's intention to create a Parent Coaching Program is now in its 6th month, with both current parents and alumni parents signing up. Helping families regain influence and develop resiliency in their children often re-starts with basics, such as time management and task measurement — even for those 21 year olds!
Parent Coaching Support Includes:
- Weekly Monday Parent Seminars
- Weekly Tuesday Night Parent Support Call
- Individualized Custom Coaching Packages for each family
- Monthly Saturday Zoom Psycho-Ed Theme
When a family enrolls, their experience, always guided by their primary therapist, includes additional themes of co-parenting support, help for siblings and grandparents, how to maintain the gains at WinGate and cultivate continued improved parenting language. These, added to the core intensive immersion therapy, are providing innovative and relevant services to WinGate’s families.
"Parent Whispering” is alive and well at WinGate.
WinGate Wilderness Therapy is located in southern Utah, in the Grand Staircase National Monument. The program provides personalized treatment for teens, ages 13-17; and young adults, ages 18-28, through their young adult program Expanse Wilderness. WinGate passionately provides the best clinical service and highest quality of care in treating those who are struggling and need support. WinGate specializes in treating a range of issues, including (but not limited to): depression, anxiety, trauma, attachment, failure to launch, substance abuse, and mal-coping mechanisms. WinGate believes that establishing a respectful, and caring relationship with clients, allows for dynamic and lasting growth.
For more information or to schedule a Zoom call with a WinGate representative, contact Josh Gunalda, Admissions Director by phone at (828) 412-1385, or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to connecting with you!