Posted on June 12, 2023
Looking for flexibility and administrative support so you can focus on your passion of supporting clients? Crossroads is the partner for you!
Offering a private practice business model, you have the flexibility to create your preferred schedule, see individual clients and/or run groups while the agency supports your scheduling and billing needs. Crossroads offers as little as 8 hours and up to 40 hours of clinical scheduling per week, all depending on your needs.
Crossroads, a nationally recognized gender-responsive, trauma-informed treatment provider supports clients navigating the complexities of life.
What Crossroads has to offer you!
- Supplemental income Our team will fill your schedule!
- Flexibility Whether you desire a fully remote or hybrid environment our team is prepared to meet your needs.
- Seeking variety? See clients experiencing the complexities of life’s challenges to include depression, anxiety, trauma, PTSD, SUD, etc.
- Reliable income? Crossroads handles all billing and pay all staff bi-weekly.
- Administrative support Our team of professionals is ready to support your focus on providing clients with the best clinical experience possible.
- Environment We are a creative and fun bunch! Dedicated to positively supporting each other.
Our fully licensed clinicians receive competitive compensation at $60.00 per hour for direct client contact time. Additional billable rates for ancillary responsibilities are established per our internal fee schedule.
What you will experience and be responsible for as a clinician with Crossroads:
- Support of a strong, nationally recognized organization with a robust multi-disciplinary team.
- Complete psycho-social evaluations
- Provide individual and/or group therapy
- Participate in clinical team meetings
- Complete proper documentation according to agency and licensing standards utilizing the organizations electronic health record (EHR)
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology and Counseling or related area
- Current Clinical Licensure, LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, or equivalent with ability to obtain and maintain State of Maine Clinical License
Interested in learning more? Contact HR@crossroadsme.org
Call For More Information