SYMMETRY Neuro-Pathway Training Presents at 3 Upcoming Events & Celebrates Client & Employee Growth
SYMMETRY is excited to announce three upcoming speaking engagements with CEO and founder Dianne Kosto. Dianne is presenting “You Don’t Need to be a Neuro-Guru to do Neurofeedback” at two different upcoming events. Participants learn how the biopsychosocial approach coupled with qEEG brain mapping techniques help solve clinical issues. The presentation also demystifies myths surrounding the process and demonstrates the practical application of neurofeedback. Register for the following conferences below to save a spot:
- On September 24th from 9 AM-12 PM, earn 3 NBCC credit hours by attending the presentation, live, in-person in Johns Island, SC at the Lowcountry Mindfulness Center, or virtually. REGISTER HERE for this event to hear from Dianne Kosto and Beth Matenaer of Think Boxing.
- Join Dianne at the 2021 ATTACh Annual Conference on September 30th-October 2nd in Minneapolis, MN. There will be a multitude of keynote speakers, workshop presenters, special gatherings, and opportunities to gain CE credit.
- At the NATSAP 2021 Southeast Regional Conference, Dianne Kosto and Angie Shockley from Q&A Associates will conduct a workshop, “Neuro-Guru Bootcamp: Learn the Basics of Neurofeedback and present, Train the Brain and Retain! Use Neurofeedback to Support Your Staff and Better Serve Your Families”. Dianne Kosto states that “Professionals leave this discussion with valuable information regarding how neurofeedback benefits current services by working in tandem with traditional modalities for those in treatment, therapeutic or transitional programs.” This conference will be on October 22nd in Asheville, NC at the NATSAP 2021 Southeast Regional Conference. Register right now to save a spot.
Additionally, SYMMETRY is happy to welcome new growth:
- Solstice West has been working with SYMMETRY for quite a while and recently expanded its services to better care for the young girls who attend.
- Echo Springs is one of the oldest and most experienced young adult transitional programs in the United States and implemented neurofeedback into their UT and ID locations.
- Havenwood Academy is a long-term treatment center for young women who are experiencing trauma and attachment-related issues. Havenwood is now utilizing neurofeedback in its program.
SYMMETRY welcomes Business Development Representative Melodie Hayes. Melodie has spent her professional career helping others create better lives for themselves. She has worked in the mental health industry in many capacities for over 33 years. From a skills coach up through and including the Executive Director, she is motivated to help others achieve their best lives. Melodie’s focus includes therapeutic programs and facilities as well as professional practices in the Eastern portion of the US.
SYMMETRY is still looking for a full-time Business Development Representative to look over certain areas in the Western United States. This full-time position will be filled by a candidate who is able to work virtually and is a flexible team player that will be responsible for developing sales channels. To find more information about the Business Development Representative position, visit All Kinds of Jobs.
SYMMETRY is excited about the growth and changes that are occurring within the company. This expansion provides a path for more people to have access to neurofeedback and a well-regulated brain. Take the time to register for these upcoming events so that you do not miss out on opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
About SYMMETRY Neuro-Pathway Training:
Our Mission: When people have dysregulated brains, they suffer physical and emotional pain, life is hard and relationships are damaged. At SYMMETRY Neuro-Pathway Training we empower people by providing neurofeedback services and systems that help the brain regulate because everyone deserves the opportunity to thrive.
For more research and information about SYMMETRY Neuro-Pathway Training and the different partnership opportunities, contact Dianne Kosto, SCN, CEO & Founder. To schedule an appointment, follow this link: https://go.oncehub.com/DianneKosto. Follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook or visit our website: www.symmetryneuropt.com.